- Embark on a carefree, seven-night cruise along the intimate waterways of the Netherlands and Belgium brimming with centuries of history and Old-World splendor!
- Delight in Amsterdam’s charming canals and stroll amid the glorious tulips at Keukenhof Gardens.
- Revel in Bruges’ wonderfully preserved Gothic gems and Antwerp’s impressive medieval old town.
- Other ports of call introduce you to Kampen, a historic Hanseatic city, and Veere, a laid-back harbor town.
- Enjoy enriching lectures and a choice of included excursions.
- In Kampen, admire beautiful architecture and visit a Hanseatic ship or brewery afterward.
- Another option takes you to tiny, picture-perfect Giethoorn for a canal cruise.
- See The Hague and the Mauritshuis’ celebrated masterpieces, watch artisans at the Royal Delft porcelain factory or sample farm-fresh cheeses in Gouda.
- In Bruges, visit a chocolaterie, discover the beer culture or take in fine Belgian art.
- Unpack once aboard your exclusively chartered, first-class ship and savor generous meals with wine and beer at lunch and dinner.
- No single supplement!
- If you are interested in more information about this trip, please click on the “Reserve Now” button to be taken to the AHI website.
* Cal lecturer’s participation cannot be guaranteed and is contingent upon a minimum number of paying travelers.
Dutch Waterways: Amsterdam to Antwerp | Apr. 6 – 14, 2024
Explore More Tours
Grand Danube Passage – Prague to Sofia [on request]
Sep 25 - Oct 09
Our Tour Lecturers
Meet the faculty lecturers that accompany our trips and provide informative local lecturers to enhance your vacation.