Dutch Waterways: Antwerp to Amsterdam [singles: waitlist only]
April 20 - 28, 2023
Operated by AHI Travel
- Embark on a delightful, seven-night cruise along the intimate waterways of the Netherlands and Belgium brimming with centuries of history and Old-World charm!
- See Amsterdam’s iconic canals, stroll amid the brilliant tulips at Keukenhof Gardens and relish an extraordinary and rare exhibition of Vermeer’s paintings gathered from around the world at the Rijksmuseum!
- You’ll also take in Bruges’ wonderfully preserved Gothic gems and Antwerp’s impressive medieval old town.
- Other ports of call introduce you to the inviting Dutch city of Kampen, rich in Hanseatic history, and the laid-back seaside harbor town of Veere.
- Enjoy enrichment from expert guides and lecturers, plus a choice of included excursions.
- Explore The Hague and the famed Mauritshuis, watch artisans at the Royal Delft porcelain factory or sample delectable cheeses in Gouda.
- In Bruges, visit a chocolaterie, discover the beer culture or admire fine Belgian art.
- Aboard your exclusively chartered, first-class ship, savor generous meals with wine and beer at lunch and dinner.
- No single supplement!
Dutch Waterways: Featuring Floriade | Apr. 20 – 28, 2023
Explore More Tours
Cuba & its People – Featuring the African Diaspora [waitlist only]
Dec 02 - Dec 09
Holiday Markets Cruise ~ The Festive Rhine River [waitlist only]
Dec 04 - Dec 12
Our Tour Lecturers
Meet the faculty lecturers that accompany our trips and provide informative local lecturers to enhance your vacation.