Discovering Eastern Europe 2023
July 27 - August 11, 2023
Operated by Odysseys Unlimited
- Experience all that Eastern Europe has to offer as you travel along the Danube River and through the Tatra Mountains, enjoying four distinctly different nations.
- Sightsee in Poland’s dynamic and progressive capital city of Warsaw.
- Experience historic Krakow, touring Old Town, Main Market Square, St. Mary’s Church, and Wawel Castle.
- Tour Auschwitz and Birkenau concentration camps with a guide.
- Take a half-day excursion to the Wieliczka Salt Mine, a UNESCO site and vast underground city that is carved completely from salt.
- Enjoy the elegant Hungarian capital Budapest – the “Paris of the East.”
- In Budapest, tour both sides of the iconic Danube River, featuring St. Matthias Church and Fisherman’s Bastion on the Buda side, and the Dohany Synagogue on the Pest side.
- Experience the ornate Vienna Opera House and majestic Schönbrunn Palace in Austria’s posh capital city of Vienna before enjoying a classical music concert.
- Tour the Vienna Woods, the medieval abbey of Heiligenkreuz, and the health spa town of Baden-Baden.
- Explore historic Prague’s many sites: St. Vitus’ Cathedral, Old Town Square, the Jewish Quarter, and the Hradcany (castle) district.
- Conclude your eastern European journey with an optional 4-day, 3-night post-tour extension in the German capital Berlin.
- Elimination of Penalty on Tour Deposits (2023) As a final initiative, Odysseys Unlimited has decided to waive the $200 per person penalty associated with tour deposits. Effective immediately, each guest’s $500 per person deposit will be fully refundable up until the final payment due date: 95 days prior to tour departure.
- For Information about Odysseys Unlimited’s COVID-19 Health and Safety Protocols, please check out our attached document listed under the Additional Resources.
Discovering Eastern Europe | Jul. 27 – Aug. 11, 2023
Explore More Tours
Cruise the Rhine and Mosel Rivers, A Family Journey – Basel to Amsterdam [singles waitlist only]
Jul 11 - Jul 19
Discover Southeast Alaska (Juneau to Sitka)[waitlist only]
Jul 15 - Jul 22
Our Tour Lecturers
Meet the faculty lecturers that accompany our trips and provide informative local lecturers to enhance your vacation.