- Enjoy a day-long excursion to the Great Barrier Reef with an opportunity to swim, snorkel, and view the reef.
- In Cairns, board a vintage steam train to the village of Kuranda and descend via Skyrail gondolas.
- With three nights in cosmopolitan Sydney, see the city’s sights, including the iconic Opera House, the Royal Botanic Gardens, and Featherdale Wildlife Park.
- Enjoy a catamaran cruise with lunch around Sydney Harbour.
- Fly to Christchurch, New Zealand’s English-accented “Garden City,” for an overnight stay and city tour featuring the acclaimed Botanic Gardens and Cathedral Square.
- Journey to scenic Mt. Cook National Park, home of New Zealand’s tallest mountain, and visit the Sir Edmund Hillary Alpine Centre. Optional activities here include hiking and scenic flights.
- En route to Queenstown, visit historic Arrowtown and the famous Kawarau Bridge Bungy.
- Relish a free day to explore lakeside Queenstown, New Zealand’s “adventure capital,” independently, with abundant options for enjoying this beautiful lakeside city.
- Take a day-long excursion to stunning Fiordland National park that includes a nature cruise through breathtaking Milford Sound.
- In geothermal Rotorua, visit Rainbow Springs Nature Park, home to kiwis, and the Te Puia Cultural Centre, where you’ll enjoy a traditional hangi dinner and Maori performance.
- On a city tour of Auckland, see the stunning harbor and the America’s Cup Village.
- *Itinerary change* The flights to the Outback (Alice Springs and Ayers Rock) have been dramatically reduced – service is now limited to 3 times per week compared to daily service prior to the pandemic. With dramatically reduced service, the three-night stay in the Outback is not possible. This portion of the itinerary will now be replaced with a stay in the city of Melbourne – the cultural capital of Australia.
- Enjoy additional time in Auckland, the “City of Sails,” on a 3-day/2-night post-tour extension.
- Elimination of Penalty on Tour Deposits (2022) As a final initiative, Odysseys Unlimited has decided to waive the $200 per person penalty associated with tour deposits. Effective immediately, each guest’s $500 per person deposit will be fully refundable up until the final payment due date: 95 days prior to tour departure.
- COVID-19 Protocol Update
Exploring Australia & New Zealand | Oct. 12 – Nov. 2, 2022
Explore More Tours
Discover the Canadian Rockies by Rail [waitlist only]
Aug 03 - Aug 09
Our Tour Lecturers
Meet the faculty lecturers that accompany our trips and provide informative local lecturers to enhance your vacation.