- Embark on an exciting, seven-night adventure to the world’s happiest country!
- Start with a taste of Helsinki’s urban vibes and take in its stunning modern and historic architecture.
- Learn why the sauna experience is a cherished ritual for Finns and soak up some soothing steam yourself!
- Fly north to Lapland and stay in a glass-domed cabin, perfect for watching the spectacular Northern Lights overhead.
- Look forward to invigorating outdoor activities amid snowy landscapes.
- Drive a team of energetic huskies on a thrilling ride across the glistening fjells, and strap on snowshoes for a trek through a moonlit forest.
- You’ll also explore the heritage of Finland’s three Sámi cultures and see reindeer in the wild at a traditional reindeer farm.
- Delight in a day trip to Tallinn, Estonia, to admire its beautiful old town, a UNESCO World Heritage site.
- This active, small-group experience features expert guides and lecturers, first-class hotels and a round-trip flight between Helsinki and Lapland.
- If you are interested in more information about this trip, please click on the “Reserve Now” button to be taken to the AHI website.
* Cal lecturer’s participation cannot be guaranteed and is contingent upon a minimum number of paying travelers.
Finland: Arctic Magnificence | Mar. 1 – 9, 2024
Explore More Tours
Our Tour Lecturers
Meet the faculty lecturers that accompany our trips and provide informative local lecturers to enhance your vacation.