- Experience the true essence of beautiful Florence during a quieter time of year on this seven-night, small-group journey!
- Stroll through the city’s intimate streets and romantic piazzas, a veritable outdoor museum of Renaissance glories, and take more time to enjoy Michelangelo’s David and the Uffizi’s priceless art.
- Admire the eye-catching, ornate Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore, topped by Brunelleschi’s magnificent dome, and cross the Arno River by way of the Ponte Vecchio.
- At one of the city’s oldest cafés, delve into the social rituals behind Italy’s passion for coffee.
- Venture into rural Tuscany and take in the medieval brilliance of hill towns San Gimignano, Colle di Val d’Elsa and Siena.
- Sip Italy’s iconic wine in the breathtaking Chianti countryside, plus watch and learn as a local chef whips up an authentic Tuscan lunch!
- A generous meal plan and wine with dinner are included.
- Simply unpack once at your deluxe hotel and savor la dolce vita!
- If you are interested in more information about this trip, please click on the “Reserve Your Place Now” button to be taken to the AHI website.
Florence in the Serene Season | Mar. 24 – Apr. 1, 2023
Explore More Tours
Cuba & its People – Featuring the African Diaspora [waitlist only]
Dec 02 - Dec 09
Holiday Markets Cruise ~ The Festive Rhine River [waitlist only]
Dec 04 - Dec 12
Our Tour Lecturers
Meet the faculty lecturers that accompany our trips and provide informative local lecturers to enhance your vacation.