Galápagos Aboard National Geographic Endeavour II
December 02 - 11, 2022
Operated by Lindblad Expeditions
- Spend seven nights aboard the 96-guest National Geographic Endeavour II.
- Travel with the region’s top expedition team: naturalists, photo instructors, and a wellness and undersea specialist.
- Snorkel with sea lions, sea turtles, and penguins—all gear provided.
- Get close to Galápagos’ giant tortoises in the verdant highlands
- Walk among birds that have no instinct to flee humans: blue-footed boobies, frigate birds, albatrosses, and Darwin’s finches.
- Special permits allow us to kayak and stand-up paddleboard along the coastlines and in peaceful coves teeming with wildlife.
- Be amazed by the undersea life without even getting wet via our glass-bottomed boat.
- Savor fresh cuisine prepared by our talented chefs.
- Take advantage of your proximity to Machu Picchu and explore this legendary archeological site on an optional extension.
- COVID-19 Update: Lindblad Expeditions takes your health and wellness very seriously. Click here to learn about their enhanced COVID-19 protocols.
Galápagos Aboard National Geographic Endeavour II | Dec. 2 – 11, 2022
Explore More Tours
Cruise the Rhine and Mosel Rivers, A Family Journey – Basel to Amsterdam [singles waitlist only]
Jul 11 - Jul 19
Our Tour Lecturers
Meet the faculty lecturers that accompany our trips and provide informative local lecturers to enhance your vacation.