Grand Danube Passage – Prague to Sofia
September 25 - October 09, 2023
Operated by AHI Travel
- Experience the cultures and time-honored heritage of eight distinct countries and sail the Danube River!
- Plus, bookend your cruise with stays in Prague, Czech Republic, and Sofia, Bulgaria.
- This handcrafted itinerary presents fascinating landmarks, iconic cities and authentic experiences to provide you with a personal look at each destination.
- Witness cathedrals, mosques and fortresses that spring from the pages of storybooks, and stroll through medieval towns brimming with hallowed history.
- Visit Vienna, Bratislava and Belgrade, and feast your eyes on an illuminated Budapest on an evening cruise.
- During your eight-night river adventure, discover beauty around every bend, from the picturesque Wachau Valley to Melk Abbey and the Iron Gate Gorge to idyllic villages perched above.
- Taste delicacies in Croatia’s Slavonia region and celebrate rich culture while enjoying a folk show and Viennese waltz performance.
- Along the way, included excursions immerse you in each destination’s cuisine, architecture, local life and much more.
- You’ll enjoy first-class ship accommodations, deluxe hotels and a generous meal plan featuring wine and beer with lunch and dinner.
- There is no single supplement for solo travelers!
- If you are interested in more information about this trip, please click on the “Reserve Your Place Now” button to be taken to the AHI website.
Grand Danube Passage - Prague to Sofia | Sep. 25 – Oct. 9, 2023
Explore More Tours
Cuba & its People – Featuring the African Diaspora [waitlist only]
Dec 02 - Dec 09
Holiday Markets Cruise ~ The Festive Rhine River [waitlist only]
Dec 04 - Dec 12
Our Tour Lecturers
Meet the faculty lecturers that accompany our trips and provide informative local lecturers to enhance your vacation.