Grand Seine River & Normandy Passage [singles: waitlist only]
May 07 - 15, 2024
Operated by AHI Travel
- This unforgettable seven-night Seine River cruise showcases poignant wartime history, colorful Norman cities and the majestic City of Light.
- Unpack once on an exclusively chartered first-class ship and sail round-trip from Paris through bountiful countryside.
- Enjoy exploring Conflans-Sainte-Honorine and the white cliffs of Étretat.
- Stroll through ports brimming with antiquity, including Rouen, host to a well-preserved medieval quarter, and Honfleur with its enchanting Vieux Bassin.
- Delve into the dramatic history of the D-Day invasion at Normandy’s beaches and the Caen Memorial Museum while expert guides add context to your visit.
- Walk through abundant gardens at Claude Monet’s home and explore Versailles, a decadent symbol of royal power.
- While in Paris, experience the city’s charismatic districts and landmarks, from the Notre-Dame Cathedral to the Latin Quarter.
- This extraordinary journey features an extensive meal plan, including wine and beer with lunch and dinner.
- There is no single supplement for solo travelers.
- If you are interested in more information about this trip, please click on the “Reserve Now” button to be taken to the AHI website.
Grand Seine River & Normandy Passage | May 7 – 15, 2024
Explore More Tours
Romance of the Douro River, featuring Lisbon, Porto, and the Alto Douro Wine Region [on request]
Oct 03 - Oct 14
Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta [waitlist only]
Oct 06 - Oct 09
America’s Southwest: A Luxury Train Adventure [on request]
Oct 07 - Oct 11
Our Tour Lecturers
Meet the faculty lecturers that accompany our trips and provide informative local lecturers to enhance your vacation.