- Greece’s cultural riches, from the glorious remnants of ancient civilizations to a palate-pleasing bounty of wine, olives and seafood, await you on this eight-night journey to Athens and Gytheio!
- Ascend the Acropolis to admire the Parthenon and sweeping views of Athens.
- Explore the fortified Bronze Age citadel of Mycenae and discover a one-of-a-kind treasure, mountainside Mystras, an important center of Byzantine culture.
- During your stay in charming, seaside Gytheio, enjoy coastal life and get to know the Mani, a region known for its independent spirit, stone tower houses and beautiful beaches, plus journey to Monemvasia, a stunning, medieval walled city on an island.
- A wine tasting and a fun-filled dinner with music and dancing complement this well-rounded, small-group experience!
- You’ll also learn about Greek history, from classical to contemporary, during enriching lectures with experts.
- Includes deluxe and first-class hotels and a generous meal plan with wine at dinner.
- If you are interested in more information about this trip, please click on the “Reserve Your Place Now” button to be taken to the online reservation form.
Greece: Athens & Gytheio | May 12 – 21, 2023
Explore More Tours
Cuba & its People – Featuring the African Diaspora [waitlist only]
Dec 02 - Dec 09
Holiday Markets Cruise ~ The Festive Rhine River [waitlist only]
Dec 04 - Dec 12
Our Tour Lecturers
Meet the faculty lecturers that accompany our trips and provide informative local lecturers to enhance your vacation.