- Spend 12 nights at College Hall, a residence hall at the University of London, conveniently located in the heart of the theatre district.
- Enjoy eight included performances researched and selected by a London theater professional.
- Learn about the London theater scene from an “insider’s point of view” with daily conversations with theater critic Matt Wolf, theatrical guests, and an on-site program director.
- Enjoy free time in the afternoons and on weekends to explore the city, visit museums, see additional theatrical performances, or even venture further into Europe.
- If you are interested in receiving more information about this trip, please fill out this brochure request form. As soon as we have more information available we will send it to you.
eu·re·ka: a cry of joy or satisfaction when one finds or discovers something.
Experience trips built with you in mind — handcrafted itineraries created by UC Berkeley travel experts.
Inside the London Theatre Scene | July 2 – 15, 2023
Explore More Tours
Cuba & its People – Featuring the African Diaspora [waitlist only]
Dec 02 - Dec 09
Holiday Markets Cruise ~ The Festive Rhine River [waitlist only]
Dec 04 - Dec 12
Our Tour Lecturers
Meet the faculty lecturers that accompany our trips and provide informative local lecturers to enhance your vacation.