- Behold the blessings of Israel and Jordan on this inspiring 11-night journey, featuring stays in Tel Aviv, Jerusalem, Tiberias and Jordan.
- Led by a knowledgeable guide, connect the past with the present while exploring Biblical ruins and modern cities, remnants of the ancient world and humming local markets.
- Begin in the Mediterranean paradise of Tel Aviv; then visit Jerusalem’s spectacular Western Wall and the moving Yad Vashem, Israel’s memorial to the Holocaust.
- Travel to Masada, King Herod’s mountaintop fortress, and revel in the old-world gems of Caesarea and Akko.
- Discover Tabgha and the Mount of Beatitudes, believed to be where Jesus delivered the Sermon on the Mount.
- Cross into Jordan, exploring the Roman ruins of Jerash, Madaba, Mount Nebo and the incredible Lost City of Petra.
- Stroll along the shores of the Dead Sea. Along the way, speak with a Holocaust survivor and enjoy traditional dishes, olive oils and local wines.
- This rewarding, small-group adventure features first-class accommodations and an extensive meal plan including wine with dinner.
- If you are interested in more information about this trip, please click on the “Reserve Now” button to be taken to the AHI website.
* Cal lecturer’s participation cannot be guaranteed and is contingent upon a minimum number of paying travelers.
Cultural Treasures of Israel & Jordan | Mar. 9 – 21, 2024
Explore More Tours
Romance of the Douro River, featuring Lisbon, Porto, and the Alto Douro Wine Region [on request]
Oct 03 - Oct 14
Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta [waitlist only]
Oct 06 - Oct 09
America’s Southwest: A Luxury Train Adventure [on request]
Oct 07 - Oct 11
Our Tour Lecturers
Meet the faculty lecturers that accompany our trips and provide informative local lecturers to enhance your vacation.