Israel: Timeless Wonders
March 23 - April 03, 2023
Operated by Odysseys Unlimited
- Encounter Israel’s vibrant cultural capital, Tel Aviv, including the “White City” district of Bauhaus architecture, a UNESCO World Heritage site.
- Visit the ancient port of Jaffa with its lively shops and cafes.
- See the Roman ruins at Caesarea and visit the artists’ village of Ein Hod, set at the foot of Mt. Carmel overlooking the sea.
- Stay overnight at a hotel on the grounds of a working kibbutz founded in 1948.
- Experience the biblical sites of Nazareth, Jesus’ boyhood home; Capernaum; the Mount of Beatitudes; and Tiberias on the Sea of Galilee.
- Have lunch at a family-run dairy farm and visit medieval Safed, center of Jewish mysticism and an artists’ colony.
- Tour the archaeological site of Beit Shean, where ongoing excavations have revealed the ruins of numerous cities dating as far back as the 4th century BCE.
- Stay for five nights at the legendary King David hotel in Jerusalem, the “City of Gold.”
- Tour Jerusalem’s legendary sites: Yad Vashem Holocaust memorial, the Israel Museum, the Old City, the Church of the Holy Sepulchre, and the Western Wall.
- Savor an ethnic cooking class and sample local wines in the picturesque village of Ein Karem.
- Explore the Qumran Caves, where the Dead Sea Scrolls were discovered, and the mountain fortress ruins of Masada, a UNESCO site.
- Enjoy a unique opportunity to float in the Dead Sea.
- Discover the astonishing “rose-red” city of Petra and experience Jordan’s capital Amman with an optional 5-day/4-night post-tour extension.
- Elimination of Penalty on Tour Deposits (2023) As a final initiative, Odysseys Unlimited has decided to waive the $200 per person penalty associated with tour deposits. Effective immediately, each guest’s $500 per person deposit will be fully refundable up until the final payment due date: 95 days prior to tour departure.
- For Information about Odysseys Unlimited’s COVID-19 Health and Safety Protocols, please check out our attached document listed under the Additional Resources.
Israel: Timeless Wonders | Mar. 23 – Apr. 3, 2023
Explore More Tours
Cuba & its People – Featuring the African Diaspora [waitlist only]
Dec 02 - Dec 09
Holiday Markets Cruise ~ The Festive Rhine River [waitlist only]
Dec 04 - Dec 12
Our Tour Lecturers
Meet the faculty lecturers that accompany our trips and provide informative local lecturers to enhance your vacation.