Journey to Antarctica: The White Continent
November 27 - December 10, 2023
Operated by Lindblad Expeditions
- Inspiring. Exhilarating. Remote and spectacular. Antarctica!
- Join us for an amazing adventure and up-close encounters.
- Enjoy the penguins with their endlessly amusing antics—gabbling in their rookeries, bobbing by on a blue berg, or catapulting onto the shore.
- Witness an abundance of marine mammals, with expert narration by a dedicated Undersea Specialist.
- Explore by kayak, take Zodiac cruises and walks ashore, and even opt to brave a polar plunge – or you may decide to relax onboard instead, and have a massage!
- Our passionate expedition team will illuminate each facet of Antarctica through their enthusiasm and knowledge―and you’ll also learn from the onboard photography experts to capture this amazing experience in your best photos ever.
- Travel with us aboard the 148-guest National Geographic Explorer, a state-of-the-art luxury expedition ship with an ice-strengthened hull and advanced navigation equipment―you will be assured by the 50+ years of polar experience at your service.
* Cal lecturer’s participation cannot be guaranteed and is contingent upon a minimum number of paying travelers.
Journey to Antarctica: The White Continent | Nov. 27 – Dec. 10, 2023
Explore More Tours
Grand Danube Passage – Prague to Sofia [on request]
Sep 25 - Oct 09
Our Tour Lecturers
Meet the faculty lecturers that accompany our trips and provide informative local lecturers to enhance your vacation.