- This exceptional 12-night journey reveals fascinating local culture and lands brimming with incredible raw beauty, where pristine wilderness teems with exotic wildlife and wonders.
- Begin your journey of South Africa, Zimbabwe and Botswana in Cape Town, a jewel of the Western Cape.
- Tour poignant Robben Island alongside a knowledgeable guide and spot penguins by the Cape of Good Hope.
- Then venture out to renowned safari destinations: Chobe National Park, Hwange National Park and Kapama Private Game Reserve.
- With expert guides leading the way, search for ambling elephants, sleeping lions, racing antelope and more as you gain insight into the majestic African bushveld.
- Along the way, experience the utmost in luxury aboard Rovos Rail on a three-night train journey, and meet welcoming locals in Soweto and other towns that hold powerful history lessons.
- From thundering Victoria Falls to historic Kliptown, Johannesburg to a sunset safari, every moment will touch your heart!
- This unmatched adventure includes a Rovos Rail journey, two flights within South Africa and an extensive meal plan featuring wine with dinner!
- If you are interested in more information about this trip, please click on the “Reserve Now” button to be taken to the AHI website.
* Cal lecturer’s participation cannot be guaranteed and is contingent upon a minimum number of paying travelers.
Treasures of South Africa, Zimbabwe, and Botswana | Oct. 13 – 28, 2024
Explore More Tours
Holiday Markets Cruise: The Festive Rhine River Düsseldorf to Basel
Dec 04 - Dec 12
Our Tour Lecturers
Meet the faculty lecturers that accompany our trips and provide informative local lecturers to enhance your vacation.