Journey to Southern Africa: Luxury Safaris, Rovos Rail, and Cape Town [waitlist only]
October 29 - November 13, 2023
Operated by AHI Travel
- This exceptional 12-night journey reveals fascinating local culture and lands brimming with incredible raw beauty, where pristine wilderness teems with exotic wildlife and wonders.
- Begin your journey of South Africa, Botswana and Zimbabwe in Cape Town, a jewel of the Western Cape.
- Tour poignant Robben Island alongside a knowledgeable guide and spot penguins by the Cape of Good Hope.
- Then venture out to renowned safari destinations: Thornybush Nature Reserve, Hwange National Park and Chobe National Park.
- With expert guides leading the way, search for ambling elephants, sleeping lions, racing antelope and more as you gain insight into the majestic African bushveld.
- Along the way, meet welcoming locals in Soweto and other destinations steeped in powerful history.
- Plus, experience the utmost in luxury aboard Rovos Rail on a three-night train journey!
- From thundering Victoria Falls to historic Kliptown, Johannesburg to a sunset safari, every moment will touch your heart!
- This unmatched adventure includes a Rovos Rail journey, two flights within South Africa and an extensive meal plan featuring wine with dinner!
- If you are interested in more information about this trip, please click on the “Reserve Your Place Now” button to be taken to the AHI website.
* Cal lecturer’s participation cannot be guaranteed and is contingent upon a minimum number of paying travelers.
Journey to Southern Africa | Oct. 29 – Nov. 13, 2023
Explore More Tours
Romance of the Douro River, featuring Lisbon, Porto, and the Alto Douro Wine Region [on request]
Oct 03 - Oct 14
Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta [waitlist only]
Oct 06 - Oct 09
Discover Egypt and the Nile Valley [waitlist only]
Oct 07 - Oct 20
Our Tour Lecturers
Meet the faculty lecturers that accompany our trips and provide informative local lecturers to enhance your vacation.