Inside the London Theatre Scene: One Week in the West End
June 23 - 30, 2024
Operated by Eureka by CDT
- Unpack once and spend six nights in the heart of the theater-district exploring the London’s West End theater scene.
- Attend four theater performances with time to attend additional performances if you choose.
- Enjoy lively “Chorus Chats” with your fellow theater-goers led by theater critic Matt Wolf and learn about the “insider’s point of view” from theatrical guests from the shows being seen on tour.
- There is ample free time in the afternoons and evenings to explore the city, visit museums, and indulge in all London has to offer.
- If you would like to receive a PDF copy of this trip’s brochure, please click on the “Brochure Request Link” under Additional Resources on this webpage.
eu·re·ka: a cry of joy or satisfaction when one finds or discovers something.
Experience trips built with you in mind — handcrafted itineraries created by UC Berkeley travel experts.
Inside the London Theatre Scene | Jun. 23 – 30, 2024
Explore More Tours
Our Tour Lecturers
Meet the faculty lecturers that accompany our trips and provide informative local lecturers to enhance your vacation.