- Embrace Switzerland’s dreamy scenery on an eight-night journey for active travelers!
- This enchanting land is yours to behold, from its snow capped summits to winding footpaths and unfettered blue skies.
- Begin in gorgeous Interlaken, nestled beneath the peaks of Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau in the Bernese Oberland.
- Enjoy visits to Brienz, famed for its traditional wood carvings; Kandersteg, a paradise for nature lovers and Lauterbrunnen with its storybook ambience.
- Rides on cogwheels, trains, cable cars and gondolas reveal the region’s quintessential beauty — dramatic cliffs, flower-filled meadows, sweeping forests and tumbling waterfalls.
- Travel on to charming Vevey, tucked along the sun drenched shores of Lake Geneva.
- Sample local Swiss chocolates and cheeses, and sip crisp vintages at a Lavaux winery, where vineyards climb terraced slopes.
- Visit lakeside Montreux, stroll ancient castle ramparts and cruise Lake Geneva, shimmering like a jewel.
- Indulge in decadent cuisine accompanied by a folkloric performance!
- This program features first-class hotels, plus an extensive meal plan including wine with dinner.
- If you are interested in more information about this trip, please click on the “Reserve Your Place Now” button to be taken to the AHI website.
Majestic Switzerland ~ Interlaken & Vevey | Jul. 12 – 21, 2023
Explore More Tours
Cruise the Rhine and Mosel Rivers, A Family Journey – Basel to Amsterdam [singles waitlist only]
Jul 11 - Jul 19
Our Tour Lecturers
Meet the faculty lecturers that accompany our trips and provide informative local lecturers to enhance your vacation.