Mayan Splendor in Mexico’s Yucatán
February 14 - 21, 2023
Operated by AHI Travel
- Embark on an enriching and exciting cultural exploration in Mexico, named Travel + Leisure’s 2022 Destination of the Year!
- The Yucatán Peninsula’s Mayan riches and historic grandeur await you on this seven-night, first-class journey based in the charming colonial city of Mérida.
- Marvel at the monumental ancient cities of Chichén Itzá and Uxmal, both UNESCO World Heritage sites, while learning about the extraordinary Mayan civilization from expert guides and lecturers.
- Venture off to Izamal, Yucatán’s Yellow City, to soak up its radiant architecture, and admire coral-pink flamingos as you cruise through the tranquil Celestún Estuary.
- You’ll also enjoy exploring Mérida’s inviting streets and plazas, buzzing with dynamic culture, top-notch food and warm hospitality.
- See how authentic dishes are prepared at a family-owned cocina económica, and relish joyful performances featuring Mariachi music, swirling dancers and the romantic Yucatecan Serenade.
- Plus, choose a fun Mérida tour that speaks to you, focused on photography, street food or honey bees!
- This small-group experience includes a Travel Director and a generous meal plan with wine at dinner.
- If you are interested in more information about this trip, please click on the “Reserve Your Place Now” button to be taken to the AHI website.
Mayan Splendor in Mexico's Yucatán | Feb. 14 – 21, 2023
Explore More Tours
Cruise the Rhine and Mosel Rivers, A Family Journey – Basel to Amsterdam [singles waitlist only]
Jul 11 - Jul 19
Our Tour Lecturers
Meet the faculty lecturers that accompany our trips and provide informative local lecturers to enhance your vacation.