Mystical Migration of the Monarchs
February 12 - 18, 2023
Operated by Holbrook
- Hike or ride horseback to two different monarch reserves in Michoacán, where millions of individual monarch butterflies gather.
- Photograph the dramatic colors of the butterflies as they hang in clusters from the trees, drink from streams, feed on wildflowers, and soar in the air above.
- Visit the pyramids at Teotihuacán, one of the most architecturally significant Mesoamerican sites of pre-Columbian times.
- Spend time exploring colonial Angangueo, which was once a mining town but now derives most of its livelihood from butterfly ecotourism and agriculture.
- If you are interested in receiving a brochure, please fill out this Brochure Request Form. As soon as one becomes available we will email you the PDF brochure.
Mystical Migration of the Monarchs | Feb. 12 – 18, 2023
Explore More Tours
Cruise the Rhine and Mosel Rivers, A Family Journey – Basel to Amsterdam [singles waitlist only]
Jul 11 - Jul 19
Our Tour Lecturers
Meet the faculty lecturers that accompany our trips and provide informative local lecturers to enhance your vacation.