- Experience the diverse wonders of our national parks accompanied by an Orbridge Expedition Leader.
- Overnight in landmark lodges that are national treasures themselves.
- Enjoy a Jeep safari tour at Custer State Park—a wildlife reserve with scenic lakes, dramatic granite spires, and lush grasslands where bison herds roam.
- Visit the world’s largest mammoth site, where scientists are excavating remains of Columbian and woolly mammoths from 26,000 years ago.
- Marvel at the grandeur of Mount Rushmore and Crazy Horse Memorial.
- See the dramatic effects of Yellowstone’s volcanically active caldera and visit otherworldly geothermal sites, including Old Faithful Geyser.
- Explore Grand Teton National Park—host to flora and fauna that date back to prehistoric times.
- If you are interested in more information about this trip, please fill out our brochure request form.
- Orbridge is proud to announce that for all new bookings received for future tours, each guest’s deposit will be refunded in full if the cancellation notice is received more than 90 calendar days prior to departure (180 days for Antarctica or Trans-Siberian Railway). Orbridge and Cal Discoveries Travel understand that especially during these times, enhanced flexibility and peace of mind is important.
Explore More Tours
Cruise the Rhine and Mosel Rivers, A Family Journey – Basel to Amsterdam [singles waitlist only]
Jul 11 - Jul 19
Our Tour Lecturers
Meet the faculty lecturers that accompany our trips and provide informative local lecturers to enhance your vacation.