- City tour of Auckland and visit to the Auckland War Memorial Museum to see its collection of Māori treasures.
- Excursion to Rotorua, epicenter of the indigenous Māori culture, to see the Pohutu Geyser and a Māori haka war dance performance.
- Tour of Napier, a veritable showcase of Art Deco architecture and a cosmopolitan hub.
- Panoramic tour of Wellington featuring a visit to Old St. Paul’s Cathedral and the national Museum of New Zealand.
- Cruise through magnificent Milford Sound, Doubtful Sound and Dusky Sound in Fiordland National Park.
- Zodiac excursions to view the extraordinary flora and fauna of the incredibly biodiverse South Island.
- Tour of Dunedin to see the Railway Station and visit Olveston Historic Home and Larnach Castle.
- City tour of Christchurch, including the Mona Vale Gardens.
- Book with confidence! Gohagan & Company is waiving program cancellation fees, including pre and post program option cancellation fees, now through 96 days prior to program departure.
- COVID-19 Update: Gohagan takes your health and wellness very seriously. Click here to learn about their enhanced COVID-19 protocols.
New Zealand: Circumnavigating the South Island | Jan. 14 – 25, 2023
Explore More Tours
Cuba & its People – Featuring the African Diaspora [waitlist only]
Dec 02 - Dec 09
Holiday Markets Cruise ~ The Festive Rhine River [waitlist only]
Dec 04 - Dec 12
Our Tour Lecturers
Meet the faculty lecturers that accompany our trips and provide informative local lecturers to enhance your vacation.