- Get set for an amazing adventure in Norway, one of the world’s most beautiful countries!
- On this nine-night, small group journey, delight in first-class stays in cosmopolitan Oslo, enchanting Bergen and far northern Tromsø above the Arctic Circle.
- Like a little bit of heaven on earth, Norway’s sublime landscapes of lush fjords and snowcapped mountains will take your breath away.
- Thrill to spectacular scenery on the famed Flåm and Bergen Railways, and cruise through the pristine, glacier-carved Aurlandsfjord.
- You’ll also experience the phenomenon of the midnight sun, northern Norway’s endlessly golden summer sky!
- Delve into fascinating facets of Norwegian history and culture, including skiing, seafaring, the impressive art of Edvard Munch and the Hanseatic heritage of Bergen’s colorful wharf, a UNESCO World Heritage site.
- Discover what life above the Arctic Circle is like as you visit a dogsledding kennel, learn about the traditions of the indigenous Sami people and tour a botanical garden.
- This journey includes expert guides, enlightening lectures and a generous meal plan.
- If you are interested in more information about this trip, please click on the “Reserve Now” button to be taken to the AHI website.
* Cal lecturer’s participation cannot be guaranteed and is contingent upon a minimum number of paying travelers.
Norwegian Fjords & Midnight Sun: Oslo, Bergen, & Tromso | Jul. 10 – 20, 2024
Explore More Tours
Holiday Markets Cruise: The Festive Rhine River Düsseldorf to Basel
Dec 04 - Dec 12
Our Tour Lecturers
Meet the faculty lecturers that accompany our trips and provide informative local lecturers to enhance your vacation.