- Get set for an amazing adventure in Norway, one of the world’s most beautiful countries!
- On this nine-night, small group journey, delight in first-class stays in cosmopolitan Oslo, enchanting Bergen and far northern Tromsø above the Arctic Circle.
- Like a little bit of heaven on earth, Norway’s sublime landscapes of lush fjords and snowcapped mountains will take your breath away.
- Thrill to spectacular scenery on the famed Flåm and Bergen Railways, and cruise through the pristine, glacier-carved Aurlandsfjord.
- You’ll also experience the phenomenon of the midnight sun, northern Norway’s endlessly golden summer sky!
- Delve into fascinating facets of Norwegian history and culture, including skiing, seafaring, the impressive art of Edvard Munch and the Hanseatic heritage of Bergen’s colorful wharf, a UNESCO World Heritage site.
- Plus, discover what life above the Arctic Circle is like as you visit a dogsledding kennel, learn about the traditions of the indigenous Sami people and tour a botanical garden. Includes expert guides, enlightening lectures and a generous meal plan.
Norwegian Fjords and the Arctic Circle | Aug. 20 – 30, 2023
Explore More Tours
Cuba & its People – Featuring the African Diaspora [waitlist only]
Dec 02 - Dec 09
Holiday Markets Cruise ~ The Festive Rhine River [waitlist only]
Dec 04 - Dec 12
Our Tour Lecturers
Meet the faculty lecturers that accompany our trips and provide informative local lecturers to enhance your vacation.