- Discover medieval Carcassonne and the market town of Albi with its Toulouse-Lautrec Museum.
- Soak up French life while staying in atmospheric rural inns and small country hotels.
- Stay in charming Sarlat and explore the remote Dordogne, including a leisurely afternoon cruise on the Dordogne River.
- Tour the International Center for Cave Art at Lascaux IV, showcasing reproductions of the original pre-historic cave paintings found nearby.
- Visit the cliffside village of Rocamadour, a revered pilgrimage site.
- Tour the Loire Valley’s impressive chateau at Chenonceau.
- Visit the dramatic Gothic abbey of Mont St. Michel, dramatically sited atop a precipitous rock formation in the sea.
- In medieval Bayeux tour the Tapestry Museum, home of the 1,000-year-old Bayeux Tapestry.
- Tour Normandy’s famous D-Day landing beaches and sights, including the moving American Cemetery overlooking Omaha Beach.
- Walk amid artist Claude Monet’s gardens in Giverny, where he was inspired to create his Impressionist masterpieces.
- Get acquainted with Paris on a city tour before bidding au revoir to France.
- Continue exploring wonderous Paris on your own on an optional 3-day/2-night post-tour extension.
- Elimination of Penalty on Tour Deposits (2023) As a final initiative, Odysseys Unlimited has decided to waive the $200 per person penalty associated with tour deposits. Effective immediately, each guest’s $500 per person deposit will be fully refundable up until the final payment due date: 95 days prior to tour departure.
- For Information about Odysseys Unlimited’s COVID-19 Health and Safety Protocols, please check out our attached document listed under the Additional Resources.
French Countryside | Jun. 9 – 23, 2023
Explore More Tours
Patagonian Frontiers: Argentina and Chile by Land & Sea
Jan 31 - Feb 15
Bali, Singapore, Thailand & Angkor Wat [Singles: Waitlist Only]
Feb 07 - Feb 22
Our Tour Lecturers
Meet the faculty lecturers that accompany our trips and provide informative local lecturers to enhance your vacation.