- Sicily is a delightful island set in the sparkling seas in the heart of the Mediterranean, as famous for its food as for its diverse cultural legacy that spans the ancient Greeks and Romans to the Spanish via the Moors, amongst many others.
- Sicily is one of the great cultural crossing points in Europe, viewing itself as a separate continent joined to the current Italian rulers.
- The complexity of the historical influences creates a culture and food and wine tradition with a very rich heritage from the couscous lovers of the west to the Aztec style chocolate makers of the south.
- Along with fantastic wine visits we also get to taste homemade food, eat in a Michelin star restaurant, and enjoy spectacular cultural highlights.
- Undoubtedly this trip to Sicily is bound to exhilarate the senses of any culture, food and wine lover.
Taste of Sicily | Sep. 9 - 17, 2023
Explore More Tours
Cuba & its People – Featuring the African Diaspora [waitlist only]
Dec 02 - Dec 09
Holiday Markets Cruise ~ The Festive Rhine River [waitlist only]
Dec 04 - Dec 12
Our Tour Lecturers
Meet the faculty lecturers that accompany our trips and provide informative local lecturers to enhance your vacation.