Southwest National Parks [on request]
May 22 - 30, 2024
Operated by Orbridge
- Explore the Southwest’s natural wonders with a knowledgeable Expedition Leader.
- Stay at lodges inside Grand Canyon National Park and other properties carefully selected for their rich histories, beautiful locations, and superb service and accommodations.
- Spend additional time in Grand Canyon National Park or choose to join an optional helicopter flightseeing excursion over the Grand Canyon (additional fee.)
- Witness the towering red rock cliffs lining the Colorado River during a rafting excursion in Glen Canyon.
- Behold the radiant colors and fluid-like patterns inside the walls of Antelope Canyon.
- Discover the sunbaked natural structures and sacred lands of Monument Valley.
- Visit a traditional Navajo hogan, and set out on a 4-wheel drive tour through Monument Valley.
- Observe the monolithic hoodoos in Bryce Canyon National Park.
- Follow the paths of Ancestral Puebloans and pioneers at Zion National Park.
- If you are interested in more information about this trip, please click on the “Reserve Now” button to be taken to the Orbridge website.
* Cal lecturer’s participation cannot be guaranteed and is contingent upon a minimum number of paying travelers.
Southwest National Parks | May 22 – 30, 2024
Explore More Tours
Our Tour Lecturers
Meet the faculty lecturers that accompany our trips and provide informative local lecturers to enhance your vacation.