Taste of Catalonia: Cambrils to Barcelona
May 10 - 18, 2024
Operated by Eureka by CDT
- Experience Catalonia, one of Spain’s most prestigious wine regions, with its relaxed coastal vibes and rich culture.
- Savor a variety of local wines and hear about the evolution of the winemaking process from the families who have cultivated the land for centuries.
- Indulge in the gastronomic delights of Cambrils, the culinary capital of Catalonia.
- Learn the history of the Spanish Civil War, and tour battlegrounds and trenches still present in the region today.
- Enjoy time at leisure to further explore the local town life, or take advantage of the wonderful hotel amenities and stunning views.
- If you would like to receive a PDF copy of this trip’s brochure, please click on the “Brochure Request Link” under Additional Resources on this webpage.
* Cal lecturer’s participation cannot be guaranteed and is contingent upon a minimum number of paying travelers.
Taste of Catalonia: Cambrils to Barcelona | May 10 – 18, 2024
Explore More Tours
Holiday Markets Cruise: The Festive Rhine River Düsseldorf to Basel
Dec 04 - Dec 12
Our Tour Lecturers
Meet the faculty lecturers that accompany our trips and provide informative local lecturers to enhance your vacation.