The Charm of the Amalfi Coast
October 11 - 19, 2023
Operated by AHI Travel
- Immerse yourself in the unending splendors of the Amalfi Coast, from ancient ruins to sun-swept coastline and enchanting towns.
- On our incredible seven-night journey, you’ll be seduced by this alluring slice of Italy where honored history and rich culture are revealed.
- Stay in charming Sorrento, venturing out to explore Ravello, Amalfi and Positano, endearing villages perched majestically above the coast.
- Soak up unspoiled vistas while cruising azure seas, and delve into fascinating legends at Herculaneum and Pompeii, frozen in time by the mudflows of Mount Vesuvius.
- Unravel history amid Paestum’s Greek temples and tuck into the region’s sensational cuisine, including olive oil and cheese tastings during a rural farm experience.
- Whether visiting the renowned National Archaeological Museum or discovering Old Naples, your Italian daydreams will come to life!
- This handcrafted, small-group journey features first-class accommodations and an extensive meal plan.
- If you are interested in more information about this trip, please click on the “Reserve Your Place Now” button to be taken to the AHI website.
* Cal lecturer’s participation cannot be guaranteed and is contingent upon a minimum number of paying travelers.
The Charm of the Amalfi Coast | Oct. 11 – 19, 2023
Explore More Tours
Grand Danube Passage – Prague to Sofia [on request]
Sep 25 - Oct 09
Our Tour Lecturers
Meet the faculty lecturers that accompany our trips and provide informative local lecturers to enhance your vacation.