The Pride of South Africa, Botswana, Namibia & Zimbabwe
April 04 - 18, 2023
Operated by Gohagan & Co.
- Excursion to Soweto, including a visit to Nelson Mandela’s former home.
- Tours of the Apartheid Museum in Johannesburg, South Africa.
- Guided tour of Victoria Falls, a UNESCO World Heritage site and one of the world’s Seven Natural Wonders.
- Two-night river safari with unobstructed onboard game-viewing.
- Naturalist-guided excursion boats for unique wildlife viewing and fishing on the shores of the Chobe River.
- City tour of Cape Town, including a cable car ascent up Table Mountain, and spectacular views of Cape Town and Twelve Apostles mountain range.
- Excursion to Cape Winelands vineyards, including the Vergelegen Cape Dutch Manor House and winery, with dinner.
- Excursion in Pretoria to see the Union Buildings and visit the Voortrekker Monument.
- Book with confidence! Gohagan & Company is waiving program cancellation fees, including pre and post program option cancellation fees, now through 96 days prior to program departure.
The Pride of South Africa, Botswana, Namibia & Zimbabwe | Apr. 4 – 18, 2023
Explore More Tours
Cruise the Rhine and Mosel Rivers, A Family Journey – Basel to Amsterdam [singles waitlist only]
Jul 11 - Jul 19
Our Tour Lecturers
Meet the faculty lecturers that accompany our trips and provide informative local lecturers to enhance your vacation.