- Discover distinctive, captivating facets of Spain, from Catalonia to Basque Country, on this rewarding, nine-night, first-class journey through the northeast!
- In beautiful Barcelona, Catalonia’s jewel along the Mediterranean, admire magnificent architecture by the great Catalán Modernist masters, including Gaudí’s La Sagrada Familía.
- Enjoy a hands-on Catalán cooking session and a guided walk in the Gothic District, plus choose to tour an exquisite modernist home or explore the city’s Jewish heritage.
- In Zaragoza, Aragón’s capital, delight in its splendid baroque cathedral.
- Head into Navarra, where you’ll savor romantic Olite’s storybook castle and winding medieval lanes.
- You’ll also stroll along the famous streets of Pamplona, its capital, and relish a tasting of flavorful Navarra wines.
- In Basque Country, take in stunning San Sebastián on La Concha Bay, acclaimed for its world-class dining scene.
- Chat with local Basques over dinner and marvel at the shimmering Guggenheim Museum Bilbao.
- This small-group experience includes enrichment from expert guides and lecturers and an ample meal plan with wine at dinner.
- If you are interested in more information about this trip, please click on the “Reserve Your Place Now” button to be taken to the AHI website.
Treasures of Northeastern Spain | May 2 – 12, 2023
Explore More Tours
Cuba & its People – Featuring the African Diaspora [waitlist only]
Dec 02 - Dec 09
Holiday Markets Cruise ~ The Festive Rhine River [waitlist only]
Dec 04 - Dec 12
Our Tour Lecturers
Meet the faculty lecturers that accompany our trips and provide informative local lecturers to enhance your vacation.