Trentino, South Tyrol & the Dolomites
August 30 - September 07, 2023
Operated by AHI Travel
- Northern Italy beckons with its remarkable heritage and alpine splendor, where snow-dusted peaks give way to pristine lakes and cascading valleys.
- On this extraordinary seven-night journey, discover the striking contrasts and rich cultures of the Trentino and South Tyrol regions.
- Stay in the capital city of Trento, known for its Renaissance-style architecture and serene ambience.
- Visit towns brimming with medieval treasures and revel in exquisite vistas, from the jagged Dolomites to clutches of lyrical villages.
- Unravel Bolzano’s intriguing mix of Italian and Germanic influences, witness prehistoric treasures at the South Tyrol Museum of Archaeology and admire Verona’s piazzas, the exquisite setting for Shakespeare’s “Romeo and Juliet.”
- Plus, cruise on Lake Garda, exalted by writers such as Tennyson and Catullus, to one of Italy’s best-preserved castles.
- Along the way, indulge in a diverse and rewarding food culture. Handcrafted for your enjoyment, this small-group journey features a first-class hotel and an extensive meal plan.
- No single supplement for solo travelers!
- If you are interested in more information about this trip, please click on the “Reserve Your Place Now” button to be taken to the AHI website.
Trentino, South Tyrol & the Dolomites | Aug. 30 – Sep. 7, 2023
Explore More Tours
Cuba & its People – Featuring the African Diaspora [waitlist only]
Dec 02 - Dec 09
Holiday Markets Cruise ~ The Festive Rhine River [waitlist only]
Dec 04 - Dec 12
Our Tour Lecturers
Meet the faculty lecturers that accompany our trips and provide informative local lecturers to enhance your vacation.