Journey Through Vietnam 2024
November 04 - 18, 2024
Operated by Odysseys Unlimited
- With a three-night stay in Hanoi, touring in this French-accented city includes the marvelous Temple of Literature and the “Hanoi Hilton,” the infamous prison during the Vietnam War.
- Visit breathtaking Ha Long Bay, a UNESCO site with thousands of limestone formations in the South China Sea.
- Tour the acclaimed Cham Museum in Da Nang.
- Spend three nights at a luxurious beachfront resort in Da Nang.
- Enjoy excursions to charming Hoi An, a UNESCO site, and to a farming settlement for glimpses of daily life.
- Participate in a hands-on cooking lesson followed by dinner in Hoi An.
- In the ancient capital Hue tour the Imperial City, a UNESCO site, and the bustling Central Market.
- Cruise the Perfume River to peaceful Thien Mu Pagoda and the tombs of the emperors.
- Explore the Mekong Delta by boat to witness daily life firsthand: the colorful floating markets, riverside farms and fisheries, rice processing plants, and local communities.
- In spirited, cosmopolitan Saigon (Ho Chi Minh City) tour Reunification Palace, the History Museum, and the underground Cu Chi Tunnels utilized during the war.
- Discover Angkor Wat’s amazing temples and statuary, and also the Cambodian capital of Phnom Penh, on an optional 5-day/3-night post-tour extension.
If you would like to view a digital copy of this trip’s brochure, please click on the “Digital Brochure” under Additional Resources (follows directly below Itinerary at a Glance) on this webpage.
* Cal lecturer’s participation cannot be guaranteed and is contingent upon a minimum number of paying travelers.
Journey Through Vietnam | Nov. 4 – 18, 2024
Explore More Tours
Our Tour Lecturers
Meet the faculty lecturers that accompany our trips and provide informative local lecturers to enhance your vacation.