Western Gems of the Emerald Isle: Ennis & Mallow
August 22 - 31, 2023
Operated by AHI Travel
- Come along on a grand adventure through western Ireland brimming with spectacular beauty, cherished traditions and warm hospitality!
- On this first-class journey, enjoy six nights in the charming market town of Ennis and two nights at a family-owned, country-house hotel on a 400-acre estate in Mallow.
- Take in the breathtaking coastal splendor of the Wild Atlantic Way as you see the majestic Cliffs of Moher, the Burren’s fossil-laden terrain and the stunning Loop Head Peninsula.
- Discover historic monuments while exploring the unspoiled Aran Island of Inishmore and the atmospheric Rock of Cashel.
- Plus, embrace Ireland’s creative spirit as you listen to traditional songs in a musician’s cozy home, visit the beautiful settings that inspired poet William Butler Yeats and learn about renowned literary legends.
- You’ll also savor delectably fresh Irish cuisine, including an exceptional, farm-to-fork dinner on the estate and an artisanal lunch at a stately manor.
- This small-group experience features educational insights from expert guides and lecturers, a Travel Director and wine with all dinners.
- If you are interested in more information about this trip, please click on the “Reserve Your Place Now” button to be taken to the AHI website.
Western Gems of the Emerald Isle: Ennis and Mallow | Aug. 22 – 31, 2023
Explore More Tours
Cuba & its People – Featuring the African Diaspora [waitlist only]
Dec 02 - Dec 09
Holiday Markets Cruise ~ The Festive Rhine River [waitlist only]
Dec 04 - Dec 12
Our Tour Lecturers
Meet the faculty lecturers that accompany our trips and provide informative local lecturers to enhance your vacation.