Wild Baja Escape: The Whales of Magdalena Bay
January 15 - 20, 2023
Operated by Lindblad Expeditions
- Enjoy the best of Baja California and the whales of Magdalena Bay, on this six-day escape aboard the National Geographic Sea Bird.
- We will anchor among the gray whale mothers and calves―playful and friendly, they often approach us in our expedition landing craft for close-up views.
- Throughout the voyage, we will choose from our favorite locations to hike in small groups and kayak peaceful shorelines―engaging with the landscape in the most immersive, educational, and fun way possible.
- There are sand dunes to wander, stretches of beach to bike, and many species of birds to spot and add to your life list.
- Our expert expedition team, including an undersea specialist and certified photo instructor, will illuminate the wonders of this beautiful region from every possible angle.
Wild Baja Escape: The Whales of Magdalena Bay | Jan. 15 – 20, 2023
Explore More Tours
Cruise the Rhine and Mosel Rivers, A Family Journey – Basel to Amsterdam [singles waitlist only]
Jul 11 - Jul 19
Our Tour Lecturers
Meet the faculty lecturers that accompany our trips and provide informative local lecturers to enhance your vacation.