Wonders of Peru, featuring an Amazon Cruise & Machu Picchu
October 24 - November 04, 2024
Operated by AHI Travel
- From the Amazon’s unspoiled beauty to sophisticated Lima and magnificent Machu Picchu, unforgettable adventures await you on this 10-night journey to Peru!
- In Lima, take in the capital’s splendid colonial-era architecture, admire the Larco Museum’s exceptional pre-Columbian art, and relish a Peruvian dinner at a historic home.
- Board the deluxe Delfin III for a three-night cruise through the Amazon rain forest.
- Take guided skiff boat rides for incredible, up-close views of the astonishing biodiversity within Peru’s largest wildlife reserve, including macaws, toucans, monkeys, capybaras, pink dolphins and much more!
- Enjoy a scenic train ride through the breathtaking Andes and tour the temples, palaces and plazas of lofty Machu Picchu.
- In Cusco and the Sacred Valley, explore remarkable Inca ruins and meet residents of an Andean mountain village.
- This active, small-group experience includes first-class hotels, round-trip air between Miami and Lima, two round-trip flights within Peru and an ample meal plan with wine at dinner.
- If you are interested in more information about this trip, please click on the “Reserve Now” button to be taken to the AHI website.
* Cal lecturer’s participation cannot be guaranteed and is contingent upon a minimum number of paying travelers.
Wonders of Peru | Oct. 24 – Nov. 4, 2024
Explore More Tours
Holiday Markets Cruise: The Festive Rhine River Düsseldorf to Basel
Dec 04 - Dec 12
Our Tour Lecturers
Meet the faculty lecturers that accompany our trips and provide informative local lecturers to enhance your vacation.