Apr. 8-21, 2018 [waitlist only]
Number of days:
$7,454 [including air from SFO]
Odysseys Unlimited Inc.
|Final Brochure: Africa's Wildlife||3.92 MB|
*Please note updated dates: April 8-21, 2018 are the correct dates of this trip
- Tour the Soweto district of Johannesburg, home of former Archbishop Desmond Tutu and Nelson Mandela.
- Witness the majesty of Victoria Falls’ 300-foot-deep gorge, thundering spray, and resident hippos, elephants, and crocodiles.
- Set out on an elephant-back safari through Victoria Falls Private Game Reserve, and take a game drive in search of the elusive black rhino.
- Listen to a guest speaker recount the fascinating story of David Livingstone.
- Enjoy multiple game drives and afternoon boat safaris in Chobe National Park, boasting one of the largest concentrations of game in all of Africa.
- Travel by privately chartered plane to Zambia to experience one of Africa’s last pristine wildernesses.
- Stay for three nights in a deluxe lodge in Lower Zambezi National Park.
- Enjoy open-vehicle game drives, night game drives, sunset river cruises, fishing, guided canoe trips, bush walks, and boat safaris.
- Observe the abundance of species roaming this massive sanctuary, including large herds of elephants, prides of lion, buffalo, zebra, crocodile, hippo, leopard, and over 400 bird species.