|Final Brochure: Red Sea Cruise||1.42 MB|
- Please note, the correct dates for this trip are Oct. 29-Nov. 11, 2021.
- Join us on this custom-designed, 14-day journey to the very cradle of civilization.
- Visit three continents, navigate the legendary waterways of the Red Sea, Mediterranean Sea and Aegean Sea, transit the Suez Canal and experience eight magnificent UNESCO World Heritage sites.
- Cruise for eight nights aboard the exclusively chartered, Five-Star Le Bellot, featuring just 92 elegant Suites and Staterooms, each with a private balcony.
- Spend three nights in Amman to visit Greco-Roman Jerash and one night adjacent to the “rose‑red city” of Petra.
- Visit the mythical island of Santorini, follow in the footsteps of nomadic Bedouins across dramatic Wadi Rum.
- Mid‑cruise overnight in awe-inspiring Luxor in a Nile-view room and enjoy a specially arranged visit into the tomb of Queen Nefertari.
- Stand in the shadows of the Great Pyramids of Giza, the only remaining Wonder of the Ancient World.
- Visit the newly opened Grand Egyptian Museum, which will house 4,000 of King Tutankhamen’s treasures.
- Tour Alexandria or Cairo’s Egyptian Museum.
- Six‑night The Holy Land Pre‑Program Option and two‑night Classical Greece Post-Program Option.
- Book with confidence! Gohagan & Company is waiving program cancellation fees, including pre and post program option cancellation fees, now through 96 days prior to program departure.
- Gohagan & Company is extending Early Booking Savings discounts up to 96 days prior to commencement of each of its 2021 programs and the 2022 Expedition to Antarctica Program. Save between $600 and $2000 per couple, depending on the program.
Day 1: Depart the U.S.
Day 2: Amman, Jordan
Day 3: Amman, Jordan
Day 4: Amman/Jerash/Amman
Day 5: Amman/Petra
Day 6: Petra/Wadi Rum/Aqaba/Embark Le Bellot
Day 7: Hurghada, Egypt/Disembark ship/Luxor
Day 8: Luxor/Valleys of Kings and Queens/Hurghada/ Reembark ship
Day 9: Ain Sokhna for the Great Pyramids of Giza
Day 10: Suez Canal transit
Day 11: Alexandria or Cairo
Day 12: Cruising the Mediterranean Sea
Day 13: Santorini, Greece
Day 14: Athens/Disembark ship/Return to the U.S.
*Itinerary is subject to change.