|Preliminary Brochure: Red Sea Cruise||528.92 KB|
- Join us on this custom-designed, 14-day journey to the very cradle of civilization.
- Visit three continents, navigate the legendary waterways of the Red Sea, Mediterranean Sea and Aegean Sea, transit the Suez Canal and experience eight magnificent UNESCO World Heritage sites.
- Cruise for eight nights aboard the exclusively chartered, Five-Star Le Jacques Cartier , featuring just 92 elegant Suites and Staterooms, each with a private balcony.
- Spend three nights in Amman to visit Greco-Roman Jerash and one night adjacent to the “rose‑red city” of Petra.
- Visit the mythical island of Santorini, follow in the footsteps of nomadic Bedouins across dramatic Wadi Rum.
- Mid‑cruise overnight in awe-inspiring Luxor in a Nile-view room and enjoy a specially arranged visit into the tomb of Queen Nefertari.
- Stand in the shadows of the Great Pyramids of Giza, the only remaining Wonder of the Ancient World.
- Visit the newly opened Grand Egyptian Museum, which will house 4,000 of King Tutankhamen’s treasures.
- Tour Alexandria or Cairo’s Egyptian Museum.
- Six‑night The Holy Land Pre‑Program Option and two‑night Classical Greece Post-Program Option.
- COVID-19 Update: Gohagan takes your health and wellness very seriously. Click here to learn about their enhanced COVID-19 protocols.
Day 1: Depart the U.S.
Day 2: Amman, Jordan
Day 3: Amman, Jordan
Day 4: Amman/Jerash/Amman
Day 5: Amman/Petra
Day 6: Petra/Wadi Rum/Aqaba/Embark Le Jacques Cartier
Day 7: Hurghada, Egypt/Disembark ship/Luxor
Day 8: Luxor/Valleys of Kings and Queens/Hurghada/ Reembark ship
Day 9: Ain Sokhna for the Great Pyramids of Giza
Day 10: Suez Canal transit
Day 11: Alexandria or Cairo
Day 12: Cruising the Mediterranean Sea
Day 13: Santorini, Greece
Day 14: Athens/Disembark ship/Return to the U.S.
*Itinerary is subject to change.