Apr. 10 – 23, 2021
Number of days:
Thomas P. Gohagan
- Join us on this custom-designed, 14-day journey to the very cradle of civilization.
- Visit three continents, navigate the legendary waterways of the Red Sea, Mediterranean Sea and Aegean Sea, transit the Suez Canal and experience eight magnificent UNESCO World Heritage sites.
- Cruise for eight nights aboard the exclusively chartered, Five-Star Le Bougainville, featuring just 92 elegant Suites and Staterooms, each with a private balcony.
- Spend three nights in Amman to visit Greco-Roman Jerash and one night adjacent to the “rose‑red city” of Petra.
- Visit the mythical island of Santorini, follow in the footsteps of nomadic Bedouins across dramatic Wadi Rum. Mid‑cruise, overnight in awe-inspiring Luxor in a Nile-view room and enjoy a specially arranged visit into the tomb of Queen Nefertari.
- Stand in the shadows of the Great Pyramids of Giza, the only remaining Wonder of the Ancient World.
- Visit the newly opened Grand Egyptian Museum, which will house 4,000 of King Tutankhamen’s treasures. Tour Alexandria or Cairo’s Egyptian Museum.
- Six‑night The Holy Land Pre‑Program Option and two‑night Classical Greece Post-Program Option.