Nov. 30-Dec. 10, 2018
Number of days:
|Final Brochure: Botswana||2.03 MB|
- Adventure is wrapped in luxury in Botswana, where you wing your way from camp to camp on small planes.
- No lines, no check-in, just the cheerful hello of the pilot as he tosses your duffle in the back of your ‘taxi in the sky.’
- Visit the Kalahari Desert and the otherworldly Makgadikgadi Salt Pans, where a glowing, white expanse of natural salt deposits create glittering mirages that seem to reach out into the horizon endlessly.
- Nearby the Nxai Pans are home to an array of animal and plant life, including the giant “upside down” Baobab trees that make the African skyline so spectacular.
- Take in the spectacular view over the Okavango; a wetland wilderness of looping channels, islands forested with palms and wide grassy floodplains.