Sep. 22 – Oct. 7, 2022
Number of days:
From $10,196 [including air from SFO]
|Final Brochure: Kenya & Tanzania||3.38 MB|
- See the highlights of Kenya’s cosmopolitan capital city, Nairobi, including the Karen Blixen Museum and the Giraffe Centre.
- Stay at Amboseli National Park in the shadow of snowcapped Mt. Kilimanjaro, known for its large elephant population and wide, dry plains teeming with wildlife.
- Visit a Maasai village.
- In Tanzania stay at Lake Manyara National Park with its abundant birdlife and diverse ecosystems, and enjoy several game drives in the park.
- Explore stunning Ngorongoro Crater, an immense intact volcanic crater and UNESCO Conservation Area that contains Africa in microcosm.
- Enjoy a unique opportunity to look for Africa’s “Big Five” inside Ngorongoro Crater: elephant, buffalo, rhino, lion, and leopard.
- En route to Tanzania’s Serengeti National Park visit Olduvai Gorge, where anthropologist Mary Leakey made her revolutionary discovery.
- Spend two nights in the storied Serengeti, the Maasai’s 5,700-square-mile “endless plain” and one of the world’s last great wildlife refuges, and also site of the annual wildebeest migration.
- In Kenya stay on the Masai Mara, a continuation of the Serengeti, for three nights and enjoy prime game-viewing opportunities in this premier game reserve.
- Stay in top-rated game lodges throughout the tour.
- Staying at the legendary Mount Kenya Safari Club, encounter more wildlife with an optional 3-day/2-night post-tour extension.
- Elimination of Penalty on Tour Deposits (2022) As a final initiative, Odysseys Unlimited has decided to waive the $200 per person penalty associated with tour deposits. Effective immediately, each guest’s $500 per person deposit will be fully refundable up until the final payment due date: 95 days prior to tour departure.
- COVID-19 Protocol Update