Sep. 22 – Oct. 7, 2022
Number of days:
From $9,395 [including air from SFO]
- See the highlights of Kenya’s cosmopolitan capital city, Nairobi, including the Karen Blixen Museum and the Giraffe Centre.
- Stay at Amboseli National Park in the shadow of snowcapped Mt. Kilimanjaro, known for its large elephant population and wide, dry plains teeming with wildlife.
- Visit a Maasai village.
- In Tanzania stay at Lake Manyara National Park with its abundant birdlife and diverse ecosystems, and enjoy several game drives in the park.
- Explore stunning Ngorongoro Crater, an immense intact volcanic crater and UNESCO Conservation Area that contains Africa in microcosm.
- Enjoy a unique opportunity to look for Africa’s “Big Five” inside Ngorongoro Crater: elephant, buffalo, rhino, lion, and leopard.
- En route to Tanzania’s Serengeti National Park visit Olduvai Gorge, where anthropologist Mary Leakey made her revolutionary discovery.
- Spend two nights in the storied Serengeti, the Maasai’s 5,700-square-mile “endless plain” and one of the world’s last great wildlife refuges, and also site of the annual wildebeest migration.
- In Kenya stay on the Masai Mara, a continuation of the Serengeti, for three nights and enjoy prime game-viewing opportunities in this premier game reserve.
- Stay in top-rated game lodges throughout the tour.
- Staying at the legendary Mount Kenya Safari Club, encounter more wildlife with an optional 3-day/2-night post-tour extension.
- If you are interested in receiving more information about this trip, please fill out this brochure request form. As soon as we have more information available we will send it to you.