Apr. 18 – 26, 2022
Number of days:
145 (ship capacity)
Gohagan and Co
- Journey with us on this extraordinary nine-day itinerary which combines the stunning natural beauty of the Canary Islands and the Moorish treasures of the rose-pink cities of Morocco.
- Cruise from Las Palmas, Canary Islands, Spain, to Casablanca, Morocco, for seven nights aboard the exclusively chartered, Five‑Star LE DUMONT-D’URVILLE—featuring only 92 Suites and Staterooms, each with a private balcony.
- Visit La Palma’s scenic Mirador de la Concepción for spectacular views of Caldera de Taburiente and “the beautiful island.”
- Explore the shrine of La Virgen de las Nieves (Madonna of the Snow), named for the patron saint of the island of La Palma, at Las Nieves.
- Discover iconic Casablanca, featuring the Hassan II Mosque and Place des Nations Unies.
- Enjoy full-day excursions to the captivating island of Tenerife and Teide National Park, the 1,000-year-old city of Marrakesh and the ancient city of Fez on this one-of-a-kind program that also features four UNESCO World Heritage sites, scenic coastlines and idyllic ports rarely visited by larger vessels.
- Two-night Las Palmas Pre-Program Option and two-night Casablanca Post‑Program Option available.
- Book with confidence! Gohagan & Company is waiving program cancellation fees, including pre and post program option cancellation fees, now through 96 days prior to program departure.
- If you are interested in receiving more information about this trip, please fill out this brochure request form. As soon as we have more information available we will send it to you.