Join this 12-night sojourn exploring ancient treasures and engineering marvels of Jordan, Egypt, and Greece. Spend three nights in Amman and one night outside “rose red” Petra. Cruise for eight nights from the Red Sea through the Suez Canal to the Aegean aboard the exclusively chartered, Five-Star Le Bouganville featuring 92 Suites and Staterooms with private balconies. Mid-cruise, overnight in a Nile-view room in Luxor. Choose to tour Alexandria OR an excursion to historic Cairo. Tour Santorini and nine UNESCO World Heritage sites, including Wadi Rum, Queen Nefertari’s tomb and the Great Pyramids. Six night Israel Pre Program and two-night Athens and Delphi Post Program Options.
- Comprehensive, 12-night land and sea program.
- Eight-night, exclusively chartered cruise aboard the Five-Star Le Bouganville, launching in 2019; all private-balcony Staterooms!
- Visit the centuries-old sites in Jordan, Egypt and Greece, and cruise from the Red Sea to the Aegean via the Suez Canal and Mediterranean Sea.
- Three nights in Amman with a tour of the city and the Greco-Roman ruins of Jerash.
- One night adjacent to the legendary “rose-red city” of Petra, one of the New Seven Wonders of the World.
- Overnight in Nile-view rooms in fabled Luxor with visits to Karnak and Luxor temples, the tombs of Kings Tutankhamun and Ramses IV, and by special arrangement, the tomb of Queen Nefertari.
- Visit to Giza to see the Great Pyramids, the Great Sphinx and the Solar Boat.
- Excursion in the Mediterranean port of Alexandria, founded in 331 B.C. by Alexander the Great, today a cosmopolitan cultural hub, OR an excursion to Historic Cairo with a tour of the fascinating Egyptian Museum of Antiquities, which houses the treasures of King Tutankhamen.
- The extraordinary Blue Eye multisensory, underwater Observation Lounge.
- Complimentary alcoholic and nonalcoholic beverages throughout the cruise, and complimentary Wi-Fi access aboard ship (conditions permitting).
- Six-night Israel Pre-Program Option; two-night Post-Program Option in Athens and Delphi.