- Enjoy two full days exploring Cairo, visiting the Great Pyramid and the Sphinx, the new Grand Egyptian Museum, and Khan El-Khalili bazaar.
- In Luxor, view the Karnak Temple Complex—one of the largest religious buildings in the world, which includes contributions from approximately 30 pharaohs over thousands of years.
- Travel beside the Nile to Abydos to marvel at the colorful carvings in the Temple of Seti I and view the Abydos King List, which was instrumental to understanding Ancient Egyptian history.
- On the west bank of Luxor, visit the Valley of the Kings and Nobles, the Mortuary Temple of Hatshepsut, and Colossi of Memnon.
- Embark in Esna aboard a private dahabiya—a traditional Egyptian sailing vessel—for four nights on the Nile River.
- Sail to Elephantine Island, the only ongoing excavation site open to tourists, to view its sacred temples and traditional Nubian villages.
- During an optional excursion (additional fee), view the temples of Abu Simbel carved into a massive rock cliff, which were relocated and perfectly reconstructed after building the High Dam in the early 1960s.
- View the interview with Professor Alex Filippenko about the 2021 Egypt Cruise trip.
- Orbridge Program Terms and Conditions.
- 2021 Orbridge Digital Catalog
- Orbridge is proud to announce that for all new bookings received for future tours, each guest’s deposit will be refunded in full if the cancellation notice is received more than 90 calendar days prior to departure (180 days for Antarctica or Trans-Siberian Railway). Orbridge and Cal Discoveries Travel understand that especially during these times, enhanced flexibility and peace of mind is important.
- COVID-19 Update: Orbridge takes your health and wellness very seriously. Click here to learn about their enhanced COVID-19 protocols.
Day 1: En Route from U.S.
Day 2: Arrive in Cairo, Egypt
Day 3: Cairo / Giza
Day 4: Cairo / Memphis / Cairo
Day 5: Cairo / Flight to Sohag / Abydos / Luxor
Day 6: Luxor
Day 7: Luxor / Esna – Embarkation
Day 8: Nile River / El Kab / Edfu
Day 9: Edfu / Nile / Kom Ombo
Day 10: Kom Ombo / Nile / Aswan
Day 11: Aswan – Disembarkation
Day 12: Aswan
Day 13: Aswan / Optional Abu Simbel Excursion / Flight to Cairo
Day 14: Cairo / Depart for U.S.