Oct. 23 – Nov. 5, 2020
Number of days:
|Final Flyer: Egypt Cruise||773.12 KB|
- Enjoy two full days exploring Cairo, visiting the Great Pyramid and the Sphinx, the Egyptian Museum of Antiquities, and Khan El-Khalili bazaar.
- In Luxor, view the Karnak Temple Complex—one of the largest religious buildings in the world, which includes contributions from approximately 30 pharaohs over thousands of years.
- Travel beside the Nile to Abydos to marvel at the colorful carvings in the Temple of Seti I and view the Abydos King
- List, which was instrumental to understanding Ancient Egyptian history.
- On the west bank of Luxor, visit the Valley of the Kings and Nobles, the Mortuary Temple of Hatshepsut, and Colossi of Memnon.
- Embark in Esna aboard a private dahabiya—a traditional Egyptian sailing vessel—for four nights on the Nile River.
- Sail to the Nile’s Elephantine and Soheil Islands and explore their sacred temples and traditional Nubian villages.
- During an optional excursion (additional fee), view the temples of Abu Simbel carved into a massive rock cliff, which were relocated and perfectly reconstructed after building the High Dam in the early 1960s.