- Enjoy two full days exploring Cairo, visiting the Great Pyramid and the Sphinx, the new Grand Egyptian Museum, and Khan El-Khalili bazaar.
- In Luxor, view the Karnak Temple Complex—one of the largest religious buildings in the world, which includes contributions from approximately 30 pharaohs over thousands of years.
- Travel beside the Nile to Abydos to marvel at the colorful carvings in the Temple of Seti I and view the Abydos King List, which was instrumental to understanding Ancient Egyptian history.
- On the west bank of Luxor, visit the Valley of the Kings and Nobles, the Mortuary Temple of Hatshepsut, and Colossi of Memnon.
- Embark in Esna aboard a private dahabiya—a traditional Egyptian sailing vessel—for four nights on the Nile River.
- Sail to Elephantine Island, the only ongoing excavation site open to tourists, to view its sacred temples and traditional Nubian villages.
- During an optional excursion (additional fee), view the temples of Abu Simbel carved into a massive rock cliff, which were relocated and perfectly reconstructed after building the High Dam in the early 1960s.
- View the interview with Professor Alex Filippenko about the 2021 Egypt Cruise trip.
- Orbridge Program Terms and Conditions.
- 2021 Orbridge Digital Catalog
- COVID-19 Update: Orbridge takes your health and wellness very seriously. Click here to learn about their enhanced COVID-19 protocols.
Day 1: En Route from U.S.
Day 2: Arrive in Cairo, Egypt
Day 3: Cairo / Giza
Day 4: Cairo / Memphis / Cairo
Day 5: Cairo / Flight to Sohag / Abydos / Luxor
Day 6: Luxor
Day 7: Luxor / Esna – Embarkation
Day 8: Nile River / El Kab / Edfu
Day 9: Edfu / Nile / Kom Ombo
Day 10: Kom Ombo / Nile / Aswan
Day 11: Aswan – Disembarkation
Day 12: Aswan
Day 13: Aswan / Optional Abu Simbel Excursion / Flight to Cairo
Day 14: Cairo / Depart for U.S.