|Final Brochure: Egypt||2.75 MB|
- Explore Cairo’s intriguing ancient sites: the astounding Pyramids of Giza, the enigmatic Sphinx, Memphis, and the necropolis of Sakkara.
- Tour the acclaimed Egyptian Museum, one of the world’s greatest repositories of ancient relics.
- See Abu Simbel’s dramatic temples that were dismantled and moved to higher ground during the construction of the Aswan High Dam.
- Relax during a deluxe three-night cruise on Lake Nasser, disembarking to tour ancient Nubian temples and sites.
- Visit the immense Aswan High Dam, a marvel of engineering.
- Take in Aswan’s sights, including the Temples of Philae, before boarding your Nile cruise ship.
- Embark on a deluxe four-night Nile River cruise from Aswan to Luxor.
- Enjoy a relaxing sail aboard a traditional felucca
- Tour the ancient Karnak and Luxor temple complexes, and also the Luxor Museum, housing relics discovered at these sites.
- Visit the West Bank temples and tombs that comprise the Valley of the Kings and the Valley of the Queens, including the Temple of Hatshepsut honoring one of the few female pharaohs.
- See the massive Colossi of Memnon.
- View the West Bank from above on an optional hot air balloon ride.
- Explore the exotic Khan el-Khalili bazaar, among the largest in the Middle East.
- Encounter important ruins in Old Cairo, where early capital cities once stood.
- Discover the fabled “rose-red” city of Petra, ancient Jerash, and Jordan’s capital, Amman, on an optional 5-day/4-night post-tour extension.
- Elimination of Penalty on Tour Deposits (2021) As a final initiative, Odysseys Unlimited has decided to waive the $200 per person penalty associated with tour deposits. Effective immediately, each guest’s $500 per person deposit will be fully refundable up until the final payment due date: 95 days prior to tour departure.
- COVID-19 Protocol Update
Day 1: Depart U.S. for Cairo, Egypt
Day 2: Arrive Cairo
Day 3: Cairo
Day 4: Cairo
Day 5: Cairo/Abu Simbel/Embark Lake Nasser Cruise
Day 6: Lake Nasser Cruising – Kasr Ibrim/Amada/ Wadi el-Seboua
Day 7: Lake Nasser Cruising – Valley of the Lions/Aswan
Day 8: Disembark/Aswan/Embark Nile Cruise Ship
Day 9: Nile Cruising – Kom Ombo/Edfu/Luxor
Day 10: Nile Cruising – Luxor/West Bank
Day 11: Nile Cruising – Luxor/East Bank
Day 12: Disembark/Luxor
Day 13: Luxor/Cairo
Day 14: Cairo
Day 15: Depart for U.S.