Aug. 8 – 24, 2022
Number of days:
|Flyer: Southern Africa||528.98 KB|
- Join an exceptional 12-night journey that reveals the raw beauty, exotic wildlife and unparalleled wonders of South Africa, Zimbabwe and Botswana!
- See the highlights of Cape Town, take a poignant tour of Robben Island and spot penguins by the Cape of Good Hope.
- Throughout this exciting program, you’ll discover the diversity of animals in legendary safari destinations: Chobe National Park, Hwange National Park and Thornybush Nature Reserve.
- With knowledgeable guides leading the way, search for ambling elephants, sleeping lions and racing antelope, and gain insights into the African bushveld.
- Experience the utmost in luxury aboard Rovos Rail on a three-night train journey, and meet welcoming locals in Soweto and other fascinating towns that hold powerful history lessons.
- From thundering Victoria Falls to historic Kliptown, Johannesburg to a sunset safari, every moment will touch your heart!
- This unmatched adventure includes a Rovos Rail journey, two flights within South Africa and an extensive meal plan featuring wine with dinner!
- If you are interested in more information about this trip, please click on the “Reserve Your Place Now” button to be taken to the AHI website or view the 2021-2022 AHI Digital Catalog.
- COVID-19 Update: AHI takes your health and wellness very seriously. Click here to learn about their enhanced COVID-19 protocols.