Sep. 15 – 30, 2019
Number of days:
|Final Brochure: Southern Africa Journey||1.33 MB|
- Experience the abundant wildlife of Southern Africa on diverse safaris in South Africa, Botswana and Zimbabwe.
- With expert trackers leading the way, observe lions lazing under the shade, hawks gliding gracefully across the sky, elephants lumbering on their expedition, cheetah waiting patiently for the right moment to pounce on its prey and many more moments in the lives of nature’s most magnificent wildlife.
- You will explore colorful Cape Town, nestled between Table Mountain and the sea, walk in the footsteps of Nelson Mandela on Robben Island, take a scenic trip along the Cape Peninsula and absorb the energy of lively Soweto.
- Feel the power of the mighty Victoria Falls and savor a taste of the golden age of train journeys aboard the elegant Rovos Rail.
- This small-group program features deluxe accommodations and an extensive meal program, including wine with dinner on your 12-night adventure.