Sep. 11 – 26, 2022
Number of days:
|Preliminary Flyer: South Africa Journey||1.24 MB|
- Join an exceptional 12-night journey that reveals the raw beauty, exotic wildlife and unparalleled wonders of South Africa, Zimbabwe and Botswana!
- See the highlights of Cape Town, take a poignant tour of Robben Island and spot penguins by the Cape of Good Hope.
- Throughout this exciting program, you’ll discover the diversity of animals in legendary safari destinations: Chobe National Park, Hwange National Park and Thornybush Nature Reserve.
- With knowledgeable guides leading the way, search for ambling elephants, sleeping lions and racing antelope, and gain insights into the African bushveld.
- Experience the utmost in luxury aboard Rovos Rail on a three-night train journey, and meet welcoming locals in Soweto and other fascinating towns that hold powerful history lessons.
- From thundering Victoria Falls to historic Kliptown, Johannesburg to a sunset safari, every moment will touch your heart!
- This unmatched adventure includes a Rovos Rail journey, two flights within South Africa and an extensive meal plan featuring wine with dinner!
- 2021-2022 AHI Digital Catalog
- If you are interested in receiving more information about this trip, please fill out this brochure request form. As soon as we have more information available we will send it to you.
- COVID-19 Update: AHI takes your health and wellness very seriously. Click here to learn about their enhanced COVID-19 protocols.