- Encounter exotic wildlife and wonder on this 12-night adventure through South Africa, Zimbabwe and Botswana.
- With expert trackers leading your small group, scout lions, elephants, leopards, rhinos and more on lavish safari excursions in three world-class parks.
- Learn about the majestic African animals and efforts to conserve them and their pristine habitats.
- Explore Cape Town, where Table Mountain towers over colorful streets and glistening beaches.
- Spot penguins on a drive along the Cape Peninsula to the Cape of Good Hope.
- Travel to Johannesburg and Soweto to see the home of Nelson Mandela and visit community leaders at a local youth program.
- Relish the riches of Hwange National Park on a game drive, feel the power of crashing Victoria Falls and spy elephants along the Chobe River during a safari cruise.
- This once-in-a-lifetime adventure includes a journey on the elegant Rovos Rail, two flights within South Africa and an extensive meal plan featuring wine with dinner.
- 2021-2022 AHI Digital Catalog
- COVID-19 Update: AHI takes your health and wellness very seriously. Click here to learn about their enhanced COVID-19 protocols.
Day 1: Depart gateway city
Day 2: In Transit | London, England
Day 3: Cape Town, South Africa
Day 4: Cape Town | Cape Point
Day 5: Cape Town | Robben Island
Day 6: Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe
Day 7: Chobe National Park, Botswana
Day 8: Victoria Falls | Rovos Rail
Day 9: Zimbabwe
Day 10: South Africa
Day 11: Pretoria | Johannesburg
Day 12: Hoedspruit | Thornybush Nature Reserve
Day 13: Thornybush Nature Reserve
Day 14: Thornybush Nature Reserve
Day 15: Hoedspruit | Depart for gateway city
Day 16: In Transit
NOTE: Itinerary may change due to local conditions.
For more details view the AHI Website.