- Explore extraordinary national parks and reserves in Kenya—each featuring unrivaled wildlife and habitat diversity—with opportunities to observe the “Big 5” (endangered black rhino, leopard, elephant, buffalo and lion).
- Retreat to luxurious lodges and tented camps, each uniquely beautiful and authentic in décor.
- Enjoy daily game drives—accompanied by an Orbridge Expedition Leader and expert naturalist safari guides—aboard customized 4x4 vehicles.
- Visit the Ol Pejeta Conservancy, an organization dedicated to wildlife preservation and the economic growth and improvement of surrounding rural communities. Ol Pejeta is home to the largest black rhino sanctuary in East Africa, which also houses the only two remaining northern white rhinos in the world.
- Observe land and avian wildlife during game drives through Lake Nakuru National Park, described as the greatest ornithological spectacle in the world.
- Discover the Maasai Mara National Reserve—where approximately 95 species of mammals, amphibians, and reptiles, and over 400 bird species have been recorded.
- Join an optional hot-air balloon safari over the Maasai Mara (additional fee).
- Orbridge Program Terms and Conditions.
- 2021 Orbridge Digital Catalog
- COVID-19 Update: Orbridge takes your health and wellness very seriously. Click here to learn about their enhanced COVID-19 protocols.
Day 1: En Route from U.S.
Day 2: Arrive in Nairobi, Kenya
Day 3: Nairobi
Day 4: Nairobi / Ol Pejeta Conservancy
Day 5: Ol Pejeta Conservancy
Day 6: Ol Pejeta Conservancy / Lake Nakuru National Park
Day 7: Lake Nakuru National Park / Maasai Mara National Reserve
Days 8-9: Maasai Mara National Reserve
Day 10: Maasai Mara National Reserve / Flight to Nairobi / Depart for U.S.
Day 11: Arrive in U.S.