Dec. 1-14, 2017 [waitlist only]
Number of days:
$5,279 (including air from SFO)
|Final Brochure: Morocco||3.58 MB|
- Tour the imperial cities of Rabat, Meknes, Fez, and Marrakech.
- Visit five UNESCO World Heritage sites including the scenic and uninhabited village of Ait ben-Haddou.
- Tour the bustling medina of Fez, Morocco’s oldest imperial city.
- Enjoy a private dinner at an intimate family-run riad in Fez.
- Watch the sun set over the Sahara Desert as you ride a camel along the sand dunes at Merzouga.
- In the High Atlas Mountains see spectacular scenery: a riverside oasis, plummeting Todra Gorge, and an ancient caravan route.
- Explore alluring Marrakech with a day-long tour that includes lively Djemaa el Fna Square.
- Visit the newly renovated Berber Museum in Marrakech, and the lovely Majorelle Gardens.
- Conclude in storied Casablanca, Morocco’s largest and most cosmopolitan city.