Apr. 22 – May 5, 2022
Number of days:
Eureka by Cal Discoveries Travel
- Immerse yourself in “the land of contrasts” as you experience a variety of fascinating landscapes, from arid desert to the infamous Skeleton Coast.
- Explore Waterberg Plateau National Park with its compressed sandstone crags, 200 million-year-old dinosaur footprints, and petrified sand dunes.
- Gain first hand knowledge on a visit to the Cheetah Conservation Fund, a 44,480-acre facility dedicated to the preservation of the cheetah, where we’ll learn about their research efforts and have an exclusive opportunity to see the rescued cheetahs.
- Embark on a dune tour and experience the towering magnificence of some of the world’s largest sand dunes.
- Lodge in beautiful Ongava, Namibia’s finest private reserve and home to thousands of animals including black rhinoceros, white rhinoceros, elephant, giraffe, leopard, Hartmann’s Mountain Zebra, and the rare black-faced impala.
- Visit Etosha National Park’s sprawling salt pan waterholes and watch the drama of the bush’s wildlife unfold right before your eyes.
- Be on the lookout for desert elephants in Damaraland and marvel at the rock paintings in the red sandstone cliffs of Twyfelfontein, a World Heritage site.
- Visit the Namib-Naukluft National Park and trek along Welwitschia Trail, dotted with Welwitschia mirabilis, a botanical curiosity and Namibia’s national plant.
- If you are interested in receiving more information about this trip, please fill out this brochure request form. As soon as we have more information available we will send it to you.