Mar. 11 – 25, 2021
Number of days:
Thomas P. Gohagan
- Few experiences can match this exclusive, in-depth itinerary exploring the wonders of four nations in southern Africa, where nature’s spectacle is at its most dramatic, history is rich, cultures are diverse and “Big Five” game drives and viewing in their natural habitats is extraordinary.
- Follow Nelson Mandela’s “Long Walk to Freedom” in the “the rainbow nation” of South Africa, revel in glorious Cape Town nestled dramatically beneath Table Mountain and become captivated by spectacular seaside views and the sublime Cape Winelands.
- Enjoy a three-night river safari aboard the exclusively chartered, 28-passenger, Five-Star Zambezi Queen on Namibia’s legendary Chobe River, led by expert naturalists on excursions by small watercraft.
- Your itinerary also includes the classic land safari with excellent game viewing in Botswana, a haven for nearly all southern African mammal species.
- Visit three UNESCO World Heritage sites, including one of the world’s Seven Natural Wonders, Zimbabwe’s spectacular Victoria Falls.
- Enjoy Five-Star hotel accommodations in Johannesburg, Cape Town and Victoria Falls.
- Extend your safari experience with the Post-Program Option in the MalaMala Private Game Reserve bordering Kruger National Park.