Apr. 25 – May 9, 2019 [singles: waitlist only]
Number of days:
$8,995 [and up]
Thomas P. Gohagan
|Final Brochure: Pride of South Africa||2.02 MB|
- Experience “a world in one country”—Johannesburg, “the City of Gold;” Cape Town’s Table Mountain; the Cape of Good Hope; and Cape Winelands country.
- Luxury African river safari featuring the exclusively chartered, 28-passenger, Five-Star Zambezi Queen.
- Unique perspective aboard naturalist-guided excursion boats to observe the magnificent fauna gathering along the Chobe River’s shores—the wildlife comes to you!
- Legendary deluxe hotels—Johannesburg’s Fairlawns Boutique Hotel and Cape Town’s Belmond Mount Nelson Hotel, South Africa, and The Victoria Falls Hotel, Zimbabwe.
- Experience the multicultural heritage, warmth and welcoming spirit of the people from “The Rainbow Nation.”
- Follow in the footsteps of Nelson Mandela’s “Long Walk to Freedom” during visits to his former home in Soweto and the former prison on Robben Island, a UNESCO World Heritage site.
- Visit one of the world’s top natural wonders, the magnificent Victoria Falls, Mosi-oa-Tunya (“the smoke that thunders”).
- Exceptional wildlife viewing during a game drive in Chobe National Game Park, known for some of the continent’s largest concentrations of game, especially elephants.
- MalaMala Private Game Reserve, an extension of Kruger National Park, Pre-Program Option.