Oct. 17-28. 2018
Number of days:
|Final Brochure: Tanzania Migration Safari||4.79 MB|
- Explore some of the most important parks and reserves in East Africa, including the Serengeti—host at different times of the year to the Great Migration, the cyclical journey of 1.6 million herbivores on their quest for survival. Retreat to deluxe lodges and tented camps, each uniquely beautiful and authentic in décor.
- Participate in up to 12 game drives accompanied by an Orbridge Expedition Leader and expert naturalist guides aboard safari-outfitted Land Cruisers.
- Visit Oldupai Gorge, the “Cradle of Humanity”; and spend a full day at Ngorongoro Crater—home to populations of lion, leopard, black rhino, hyena, wildebeest, buffalo, elephant, and zebra.
- Encounter local cultures on guided village, school, and plantation visits in Mto wa Mbu and a fishing village on the shore of Lake Victoria.
- Reserve an optional hot-air balloon safari over the Serengeti, followed by a champagne breakfast and game drive.
- What’s included: 9 nights accommodations; 9 breakfasts, 9 lunches, 8 dinners; expert naturalist guides throughout; internal air and transportation; transfers for guests on suggested flights on arrival and departure days; all main program gratuities, as well as taxes, service charges, and park fees; and temporary membership in the Flying Doctors Service.”